Thursday, December 31, 2009

Aaaahhhhh boxing day sales.

Ever since I came back. I've never bothered about boxing day sales. I've put it at the back of my mind and never thought about it anymore. That is until this year. My brother and his family are in London for the sale and deymmnnnnn... I'm so jealous. It's not that I want to buy anything in particular but I miss the rush of bargain hunting and other than warehouse sales, boxing day sales is where you can get really and I mean.. REALLY good bargains. That is if you're early enough.

In those days, I would go to the shops as early as 6.30am. I don't really have anything in mind but I always get something that is absolutely worth it. I remember I got a coat which I wore through out my uni years for just 20quid. Reduced from 70 quid. BLISS!!!. That coat got me through some really heavy rainy days and cold winter days ok and it's still in good condition. I'm not letting that coat go ever. Even though I won't be wearing it anytime soon. But still... NEVER.

And then there's that black lacy work shirt with faux pearl buttons that was about 10quid reduced from 30quid. I still wear em till today and I luurrrvveee that shirt.

And not to mention the bags I used for my uni years that could fit my notes and books. Each was about 10quid. Still in good condition till today ok!!!.. I gave one to my sis and she used it for her classes, and the other one I used as my diaperbag. hehehe.

I miss boxing day sales. Maybe that's the reason why I'm in such a spending mood lately.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment