Monday, December 14, 2009

The kite project

This wasn't in the list but Alia wanted to buy make one because she saw Barney playing with it on tv.

So I went to the back of the house and took out 6 sticks of lidi from the penyapu lidi(washed of course). Asked my sister for some tracing paper(thank God for a sister who studies architecture..she has loads of them) and took my scissors,some threads, twine and glue and went to work.

The only thing I allowed her to help with is gluing the paper to the kite's frame and scribble on them.

The kite can't fly, is messy looking but did she care.?? nope. she was contented enough with pulling it along with the twine. hehehehe. Will definitely get her a proper kite once she's older but for now.. I think that's sufficient. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment