Friday, December 11, 2009

1 down..more to go. But first.. PROJECTS!!!

Since exam is over, I've got a lot of things lined up for me and Azalia.

Several projects have come to mind whilst studying (gile tak focus kan!!) and it's high time I execute them.

Here are some of the ones I have for Azalia

1. Cookie project
2. Cornflour gloop project
3. Building cardboard house/car/whatever project
4. Swimming lessons!! (shu nnt saya sms mtk nombor instructor ye!!TQ!!)
5. Photo album (half completed.. need to complete it A.S.A.P)
6. Sand and water corner. (But I think my parents object to this and Azalia don't seem to like sand very much. Kotor kata nye. aisehman)

And these are my projects

1. Photo albums - UK trips, Spain, Italy and Paris trips and of course graduation.
2. Wall shelves in my room.
3. Notice board in front of my desk
4. Put pictures in frames and find a place to hang them or place them


Aaaahhh these should keep me occupied till results comes out. And then it's back to hitting the books. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment