Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's time

When in college, I used to say to my weight concious friends that I'll start to control my eating habit when I'm 21. This is because I read somewhere that woman's metabolism rate slows down after the age of 21.

This year I'm going to be 27. I think it's high time I start being cautious about my food intake, if not for weight reasons at least for health reasons. huhu. This sucks. But I guess if I want to see my grandchildren grow up I should take good care of myself.

Friends from work are planning to go for an executive health screening. I'm a bit apprehensive about this because

1. I drink sugary drinks (which I'm cutting down. seriously)
2. I don't drink lots of water.
3. I love crispy fried chicken.skin and all.
3. I eat rice and white bread a LOT.. that's a lot of carbs!!
4. I don't exercise. (does the 10 mins walk to and from work counts??)

Nanti the result of the screening I'm diabeticlah.. or high cholesterol lah.. MACAM MANA?????

huhuhu. mintak jauhkan. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment