Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A big leap : PLAYGROUP IN PJ !!

I've decided to take the leap and open ALIMKids playgroup. My daughter and I have been attending the playgroup for a year and after seeing how it has benefited her, and me too, I've decided to open one myself in PJ. Please help me spread the word. Details of the playgroup are as below:

Suitable for : kids age 2-4 years old (1+yo pun boleh)
Location: Momslittleones, PJ. Section 16, No.4 Lorong Universiti 4, Petaling Jaya (Behind MSC Motorcylces, same row as Pusat Asasi UIA)
Classes: Every Saturday, 11.30am - 12.30 pm
Max per playgroup : 10 kids.


Payment details:
Registration (one time only) - RM100 (you'll get a t-shirt and this is for materials to be used for the whole 8 modules)
Per module - RM200 (There's 8 classes per module so that's about RM100 per month!!)
Trial class - RM25. (one time per child only)

We are going to have a Preview Day / Open Day on Saturday, 29.01.2011 (11.30am-12.30pm). On the day I will explain what is available for the kids on the playgroup and we'll have some sample activities of what we will do during the playgroup.

First class will be on 12 February 2010.

Even if your kids are not yet 2, do come to the preview to see what the program is all about. To register you can register with me by phone, email or on the preview day itself.Details are here. Trial classes will only be available once the classes have started (ie, 13 February onwards)

Spread the word!!

For further details you can check out
http://alimkidspj.blogspot.com
http://alimkidsplaygroup.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this information it has helped me to know more about montessori school

    ReplyDelete