Friday, January 14, 2011

The 1 week mark

1. Morning cries - still there but improving.

2. Stops crying when classes start

3. Has started playing with other kids while waiting for me to pick her up.

4. Wore her school uniform - but with her t-shirt on top.

5. Know some of her schoolmate's name. Made a friend.

6. Shared her friend's food. Didn't share hers because she said they didn't want hers. Fair enough.

Since Azalia is a picky eater, I prepared her a snack box for her snack time instead of depending on the school's prepared snack. I would usually put 2 boiled sausages, 1 piece of bread with spread, and a few oreos or biscuits she likes. I will have to include some grapes later so that she'll have some fruits during snack time. Currently she almost always finish all her snacks so that's good news.

The other day she said she learned chinese (mandarin), played with the computer and she loves story time. Today she's going to have swimming class. I look forward to hearing what she has to say about it. All in all, my stress level is still there(due to the morning cries) but is decreasing, I could see she enjoys school, but is still cranky and clingy in the morning. Today will be my last day of picking her up, so I'm a bit anxious to see how she is when my aunt picks her up. Overall there's good progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment