Monday, February 1, 2010

It wasn't the baby who cried when she began nursery, it was her mother

Before you judge me. Read this.

Anyway, we've decided to send Azalia to nursery school. Huhuhu...I am so anxious about it. I hope she has lots and lots of fun. If she has more fun there then at home.. I'll be glad. Really glad. I just hope she eats and drinks her milk because currently if she has too much fun she won't do either.

Her babysitter (Nek Wan) is also worried about her cucu.

"Kurus lah cucu aku ni" was what she said to us.

Although it was kind of her to not say it out loud when we first told her about it. But as soon(the next day) as we told her we might only send her to the nursery for 3 days a week she immediately suggested we send her everyday for half a day and then back to her the other half of the day so that she can take care of her meals. I so want to do this but the logistics are going to be tough. But Asa suddenly said we can try doing that and I nearly jumped when he said he could pick her up and send her to the babysitter's in the afternoon. Huhuhuhu my hubby's the best!!!

So that's what we're going to do. Azalia will be part of T* Dynamic Kids starting Tuesday. At least half of the day, 5 days a week. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment