Thursday, February 18, 2010

First on my to do list is to

POTTY TRAIN AZALIA!!

I think it's high time that I get serious with potty training that little girl. She's turning 3 in June for goodness sake. Please lah jgn malas mak nye!!! Somehow I was hoping that she would miraculously want to go on her own. Dream on!!!

So the plan is to start this weekend. First thing first, get training pants. Should I get those disposable once or the reusable ones? Then, I have to remember to roll up the carpet because if there's any accident it's easier to wipe the floor than the carpet.

Arghh... my mind is all over the place. Talking about the carpet I suddenly remembered what an eyesore the sofa set in our upstairs living room/Azalia's play area is. I wish I can just throw them away but it's actually my aunt's and mom said I have to ask her first if I want to chuck them out.

Oh btw, I got my period, AGAIN. WTH??!!!! It's only been a week since the last day of my previous period. sheesh. What's happening to me??!!!!

Told Asa and he was like " are you pregnant??!!!"

Apekah??

I so don't want to be pregnant if I'm spotting. Previous experiences have taught me that it is NOT a good sign.

OK.. I think that's all I have in my mind right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment