Monday, December 13, 2010

When out of sight........

Azalia came into the room while I was surfing and told me she wanted to play with scissors. So I went to my craft box and took out a pair and searched for some papers for her to cut them. Then we went into the living room and she sat down on the floor and I put the scissors and papers in front of her.

I sat on the sofa and waited for her to start cutting. She looked at me and said

"Mak masuklah bilik"

I was surprised. She always wants me to do things with her I asked her why and she repeated the same thing.. but with a mischievous grin on her face. I knew something was up.. and told her I'm not going anywhere..and knows she's up to something.

She grinned and stared at me for a few seconds before taking out my green thick double sided tape from under her bum

"Alia ada ni.. heheheh"

Apparently she swiped it from my table and wanted to cut them but knew I won't allow her too so that's why she told me to go to my room.

Bertuah bertuah.

BTW.. this is not the first time she does this. Take note.. if your toddler gladly wants you out of their sight... they are almost always up to something no good. I learned my lesson the hard way. She poured baby powder all over her toys and books when I thought she was watching tv quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment