Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MPH Warehouse Sale - the verdict

We had a blast. Azalia and I. We were there around 9.30 only to realise it was at 10am (silly me) luckily ada playground so Azalia had a good 20 minutes of play time. Once the door opened..all system go.

We went straight to the RM5 pile (Cakap we mcm Azalia tau je what's happening, when in fact she went all excited when she saw the playhouse Disney's, Princess' and Ben 10's magazines that I had to pull her away because the sale was not good enough there).

I told her where to search for her books (in the boxes underneath the bins because there are good finds there) and we found loads of activity books for Azalia at the price of RM5 and under. We even found Angelina tin set for RM5, some Stories from Quran for kids which usually cost us RM19.90 outside but only freaking RM5 there. We had lots of fun and Azalia was a good sport (I think because she got to buy almost everything she chucked in the basket)

I bought myself a book titled " Why men can only do one thing, and women never stop talking". The title was funny and it was only RM3 so I thought why not. hehehe. A Jeffrey Archer book (LOVE IT!!) and althought I wished I could be there longer but it was getting crowded and we already spent nearly 2 hrs in there so it was time to go.

To Azalia, you've showed me you can handle the crowds at warehouse sales (the first time was at Diethelm warehouse sale) so from now on you will be my partner in crime..heheh your father will be so pleased he doesn't have to follow me around anymore. HAHHAHAAHAH.

Overall.. the sale in my opinion was good because I love books. Most items were on 30% sale. There were some new titles also on sale. Kids books are so worth it. Don't be scared to rummage through the RM2 and above bins. Be early and you'll get better air circulation in the hall. Cashiers are a plenty and they accept credit card. In total I spent RM163 for 25 books. Hehehehe... best best. Told Asa to remind me not to buy books anymore but he said when did that ever stopped me... :p.

No comments:

Post a Comment