Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eid Mubarak

Wishing everyone Eid Mubarak, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

I wish I'm in Kuching this year because Eid in KL is so quiet. When I didn't have Azalia, I didn't mind so much, but with her around, I wish that I can give her the havocness of Eid every year. Due to the number of relatives I have there.. its havoc heaven. Why lar abah dun want to raya in Kuching this year.

I have a feeling its because Mak Nek is no longer around and also since my maternal grandparents are here he feels we should spend Eid with them. Well.. that's what I think.Although he says its because our relatives are coming here the week after Eid for my cousin's wedding. Not the same lah Abah.

Don't get me wrong, I love my family and relatives in KL too.. its just that I wish we have more kids around. Normally we would have Adam and family, but since its their turn to raya in JB, and Aariff and family will be off to Perth on second day of raya so..Azalia will be the only kid running around the house this Raya.

Oh well.. I need to get my Eid spirits up.. so again.. TO EVERYONE....EID MUBARAK

No comments:

Post a Comment