Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Energy Vampires

They are people who suck the energy out of you. You know... those whiny, never-stop-complaining, demotivator and whose life sole purpose seems to be bringing everybody down with them. Yep.. they are the energy vampires.

I've had my share of encounters with this energy suckers and I used to just distance myself from them. But what if you can't. What if it's the person working next to you and you have to be with them aallll daaayyyy longgggg.

Honesty should be the best tool to get rid of these suckers. Tell them off and even if they don't think there's anything wrong with them, at least they'll stop harassing you.

I did it and of course there's a lil bit of guilt for hurting someone else's feelings. But it was either my feelings or hers and of course I chose mine first.

1 comment: