Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's been awhile....

Recent event have made me stop blogging for awhile. This is due to the vomiting and headaches and constant seasick feeling it has caused me.

Yes.. I'm pregnant.

And yes... the morning sickness was bad.... really bad.

Plus not to mention finding out I was pregnant scared me a bit. What with the whole 3 miscarriages incident I had.. But all's good now. InsyaAllah. Baby is in its 15th week and it's still hanging on in there.

Azalia is excited at the thought of being a sister. She's been praying for mommy to have a baby for almost a year now. Just before I found out I was preggers she actually got impatient and asked where's the baby she's been praying for. Well Alia.. Allah heard you now you have to do your part to be the good sister ok.

It might be the hormones or it might be the situation I'm currently in... but whatever it is... I find myself re-evaluating my life. The thing is..I've never been the sort of person to have a 5 or 10 years plan in life. Heck I don't even have a 1 year plan in life. I plan and organise my daily life but I don't plan my whole life which makes me think that maybe along the way I've missed a few opportunities.

But I've always believed that God has a plan for you. That whenever I'm at a crossroads I would turn to him to lead me to the best decision for me and my family. And yes... that is what I've been doing so far. Do I have any regrets??? Honestly.. not really. But I think I'm just unsure where do I go from here. What's the next step I should be taking. Hmmm... Istikharah time perhaps?

Whatever is it..first things first.. Getting this baby safely out into this world. To be honest I think I'm beginning to understand why only now I'm meant to have another child... Be safe little one. Your sister has already made all sorts of plans for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment