Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's the cold season.

Azalia is a better patient than I am. Both of us are currently down with cough and cold and while mummy is moody and cranky, Azalia is just being herself jumping up and down, running here and there. Well to be fair, she didn't lose her voice and doesn't have a sore throat.

Asa has been lovely taking care the two of us and I especially am grateful for him taking over most things when it comes to Azalia. Honestly I just couldn't be bothered because I couldn't stop coughing and sneezing and that causes my nose and chest to hurt and muscles cramping. I pray to God this will be over soon because I need to get things done. My coughs are worse at night and it is disturbing my sleep.. ARGHHH.

Azalia would sometimes forget that I'm not well and proceed to testing my patience. But as soon as she realises (with help from mummy grunting and ignoring her) she would proceed to bebel mummy to eat ubat ("all 10 mummy I want to see all finish ok", she would say) and tiptoe around me. Of course once she saw me up doing something she assumes I'm all fine and proceed to her usual antics.

I was hoping it would be a lovely long weekend this CNY weekend but boohoo..I just see myself recuperating at home. I'm suppose to be a dulang girl for my bestfriend's wedding but I wonder if I can stop myself from coughing while carrying the dulang. Or worse.. cough on the dulang. Errr better not be carrying food item.

I'm forcing myself to be up and about for work today and also for bestfriend's wedding prep tomorrow. Pray for my health will you?? Thanks.

I soooo need a getaway.

p.s: Read about the ALIMKids PJ preview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment